Monday, September 8, 2014

Just For a Moment

So take a minute to look at yourself in the mirror and tell yourself that you are worth living. 
There is more than this pain that's in your heart.
There is more than feeling numb or not feeling at all.
There is more than the lifeless piece of medal controlling your life.
Just for a moment tell yourself that you mean something to someone, because you do. I know that its hard and I know that it hurts, but I ask that you hang in there for one more day. Get off tumblr, stop listening to that one song that just seems to make everything worse, and try to hold your held high and stay strong through this messy time that may be your life. Call someone if you need to talk. Remember that it is ok to cry don't ever think that its not. People need people so don't be afraid to open up to someone. You can do this. You can survive. You will make it. I know you will.

Baby steps my dear, baby steps,

Katelyn 


No comments:

Post a Comment